Friday, October 25, 2019

Knits for Binge Watching!

Oh My Gosh!  I have sooooo many TV shows I want to
binge watch--and I hate to have idle hands--let's make
something.............

ski swirl hat Craft Yarn Council

This body is worked flat, from side to side;
with a vertical stripe pattern.  Decreases are worked on one
end and increases on the other side--once the hat is a
parallelogram (use your math here!)--you sew the sides
together and the stripes swirl around the hat!
how fun!!

 
I hate when ads pop up on my news feed! But, this one
time I was happy--look at these cool knitted FLG (fingerless gloves)
Of course, they were advertised to be purchased--my brain is
saying "I can knit these!"  There are lots of leftover yarns in my
stash that would be perfect for these--
Here is recipe from Martha Stewart's site (Yes, Martha of all people!)
It's a basic pattern but you can add the necessary knits and purls
where needed.  

Strata Scarf from Purl Soho is absolutely a stash buster!
They have a lovely selection of yarns if your stash
isn't loaded.  Follow their suggestion in order not to have
twenty zillion ends to weave in when finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...