Monday, October 7, 2019

Playing Around..........................

I should be working....on various projects,
BUT
I'm playing around with other stuff--


Like these cute snowmen from Fatcat Patterns.
Her designs always cheer me up!



There is a large bag filled with these squares--
don't have the foggiest idea when or why I made them--
there they are--ready for layout, so I'm playing around
with sets--these blocks are 2.5"--could make a tiny 
quilt, I guess

What wonderful blocks--all 5" of them!  I was playing
around with making coasters--
backing, a few closing stitches and
whoa! We have some nice useable items!

Oh, yeah--I like playing around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...