Sunday, October 13, 2019

Paper Piecing Headache!

I'm working on a pattern called "Autumn in America"--bought it
a zillion years ago --when I saw the front cover, it looked
like a really neat quilt, especially to display in the fall months--
and of course, it was on sale--another reason to purchase!
Little did I know--that the pattern included MANY
paper pieced blocks!
Several months ago, I pulled out the pattern and begin
to do the ones that were actually pieced--put the whole thing
away for some time until recently I began work on it again

The paper pieced blocks--some are only 3' or less--and for the
border--56 four inch (4") maple leaf blocks are required--
all to be paper pieced!!  I'm thinking on that block--
in the meantime, I worked on these star blocks--you get
lots of loose scraps of paper and little bits of fabric
are used--so time consuming!

Thank goodness, there were only 3 of these small blocks--
I'm still thinking on those 4" maple leaf blocks---
maybe, redesign the borders----
hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...