Sunday, May 19, 2019

ONE of These Days.........................................

One of these days, I'm going to learn to Brioche Knit!  That's a fact Jack!  I have several brioche patterns that I would love to knit--I have two videos in my library--there are multitude more in Youtube library...........................
For some reason, my mind will not wrap around this knitting technique--I get carried away by distractions too easily..........................................Now, here is another opportunity to learn

and it comes from one of the master knitters--Franklin Habit of

 Just look at this---BASIC Brioche- 101
What better place to begin.......

oh gosh, he even has Brioche 102--knitting with two colors in the round!


And if, IF, I can get through 101 and 102, I can graduate up
to Brioche 201--Oh Joy!
There are pictures--lots of pictures--

I Think I Can--I Think I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...