Monday, May 27, 2019

Miniature Block Stamps

You can give a gift to someone and eventually,
the gift comes back to you--
The giving works with non tangible things or
with tangible.
Case in point--the following small hangings

This  one was given to my mother for Valentines' day
many years ago--Recently, when she had her fall and
went into Assisted Living, we cleaned out her house and
I found this in her bedroom--it came home with me--

This one was given to my mother-in-law--
she loved red--and when she passed--
it came back to me.

These two small quilts are my treasures--and I'm
grateful they can be in my house again.

I created these little miniatures with stamps 
I've had them for years--although friends have asked to borrow
I don't let them out of my sight!  These tiny stamps were
used often--

I did find Bowers Art Rubber Stamps- creator,
James Bowers--he passed to the happy stamp heaven
in 2015--
there are tons of rubber stamps, but I haven't seen
any like this lately.
I just might stamp again since I found the stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...