Tuesday, March 19, 2019

UFO's Here We Come.....................................

I've had this in my studio for months now--time to get it done!!
This company has many different laser cut patterns but I selected
this one since we live part time in Hill Country Texas

Everything you need to complete the project is in the
package--why did I wait so long to put it together??
Easy to assemble too--All the pieces are fused; just need 
to sew the background together--place the pieces and iron!

Place on backing, do binding and you're done!!
One UFO--DONE!

From this book I'm working twelve blocks of calendar--
for gift giving--these are quick little ditties!
But for some reason, I can't get myself in gear to
finish them!

Sew on the binding, trim and sew down the binding--
what can take so long?   
My problem--I look away and there is another project
I want to work on as well.............and off I go.....
I hope no one else is like me and see "squirrels'
everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...