Sunday, March 3, 2019

From These Hands..................

The theme for our 2020 January Spin-in is "Helping Hands"!
I think this is the best theme we could have for any year...
but 2020 will see many hands creating beautiful, useful things
for those in need.


I'm looking at this quilt!  Oh boy, what a great look this is!
Of course, it's all half square triangles--what else!
I'm on a roll using those half squares--there is
a fabric line coming out for this but think any combination
of red, whites, beiges and blues will work.  So, I'm
digging through my stash to build on this top.
If you are interested in the book and fabrics,
you can find them here

My latest spinning adventure is off the wheel

Oh, yeah!  finished spinning this lovely yarn  from Dicentra Designs
The lamp doesn't do justice to the color--it's ready to be plied
and SET!  

A new baby boy is arriving soon--so here is a
gift from my hands to this baby.

I love making these blankets--it's simple and quick
and I love the handwork around the edges and
since it's a boy--I include this book--Love You Forever!
it makes me cry every time I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...