Tuesday, January 1, 2019

How Will You Begin Your New Year????


I'm back!  Our holiday celebrations were super great!

Family, Lots of good food, Music, Wonderful gifts,

How will you spend today??

We had family visiting for 10 days so the house is
A mess, laundry has piled up, dirty dishes and 
lots of leftovers..............
But, all that can wait...
because, today, January 1, 2019, I'm
going to spin, spin, spin............
while I watch the parades and football games.

Because today is the first day of a new knit along,
Quilt along, Sew Along, Stitch Along--
I need to calm myself and spinning fiber
does just that........
Have yourself a good day--relax and enjoy!
Happiness to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...