Thursday, December 27, 2018

2019 Here I Come!

When it comes to year long projects, this is one of my favorite to follow:


In 2019 Sindy will have two different ones to add to your quilting pleasure..

I/m looking forward to Hen Party--I have a chicken lover in our
family--so this will be another chicken quilt for her to add to
her stack.




This one looks interesting--have't decided if I want to continue
with the gnome theme after the Christmas quilt.

Oh well, each month the pattern for that month is free--
I opted to pay $6 to have the blocks sent to me--that way
I won't forget to download the month (which I've done in
the past!)

Here's another Block of the Month to follow along with

'A 1930's Style Quilt'
Garden Sunshine
 

.... join the Quilt Doodle BOM 2019! This year it is a fun Traditional quilt. Sew along with me starting January 1st and have a new quilt to display or give as a gift! Details can be found on the Quilt Doodle Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...