Saturday, January 5, 2019

Agatha and Knitting

I've discovered Agatha on Ravelry--I tell you "I Love Ravelry!".

This Agatha is Agatha Christie and I'm a big fan.  This group on Ravelry is "Dangerous Death" and we are all Agatha fans!  And knitting!


This group reads a different Agatha mystery each month and each mystery has a moderator to lead the discussion.  January we are reading (listening) to "Death in the Clouds" from 1935.  I've found the book but we can also listen through Archive.org--so much fun.  What will I knit with "Death in the Clouds"? Previously, titled "Death in the Air"


I think this lace scarf will fit the title quite nicely--


The pattern is "Cloud Lace Scarf" by Lion Brand yarns



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...