Sunday, January 27, 2019

READ! READ! READ!

I love to read--guess I caught that bug when there was no TV during my day; just books or radio--where you had to use your imagination about the characters and the setting.

When I came across this article, I was fascinated!  Many of the authors listed were ones I had not read--


If you are a reader, you will be sucked into this world of
fiction books.



So many mysteries listed that I've never read--oh be still my heart!

Biggest nonfiction bestseller of the last 100 years

I might see y'all on the other side of January--after I've sunk my teeth into these listings of bestsellers--hope you can find something that will peak your interest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...