Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year--

Here we go again--another year-- an opportunity for 365 challenges/adventures!  Do you make resolutions?  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't--This year I plan to finish at least one UFO!  What a challenge!  Which UFO will it be?  A well aged one?  A fairly new one?

And then there are the new projects (hopefully, they won't become UFOs!)

Here is one I really want to Sew Along with in January...........to be ready for February--
This is a SAL on Quilts by Cheri--group on Facebook--Cheri recently passed away and most of her designs are in the files in this group--a great group!

Oh My Gosh--I've got this one to sew up too....................
Chain of Hearts Table Runner

And if I'm ambitious enough, I'll make one for each of my girls--
WOW!  Already I feel overwhelmed--
so much to do, so little time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...