Saturday, December 15, 2018

2019 Planning

January 2019 brings new challenges!  
It is time now to plan for those upcoming projects .
One of my favorite designers, Elizabeth Ravenwood, aka
dogyarns on Ravelry is hosting another lace knitting
venture in 2019--a different pattern each month--I
finished my 2018 lace scarf but it isn't blocked yet--


Another 2019 knitting adventure is one coming
from Toni L. Lorenz, aka 

stlorenz on Ravelry (oh how I love Ravelry!)


This is going to be an exciting learning experience!

I've begun to spin while watching playoff football games
This fiber is very well aged!  It has been in my stash bin
for years--it's lovely to spin

The singles are doing well but I'll ply singles for 2 ply before
the knitting begins.  I have attached a small piece of velcro
to the wheel and when I stop spinning I can put the
loose end of the yarn to the velcro and it sticks!!

This lovely fiber comes from my friends at

I sure there isn't any more of this fiber--I love the
name--it comes from her animals, which are all
named wonderful names.
I still need to decide on another fiber to spin........

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...