Monday, September 17, 2018

Snippets


A few Snippets lying around--just
a few small projects waiting to be finished and
I'm 
 waiting for those UFO's to be completed
all by themselves!
I'm waiting for the magic sewing elves to appear
during the middle of the night and
BAM!  
when I wake--all will be done!

Alas, no elves appeared, so I soldiered on to work on 
these --the above is the latest (I've finished!) from Pat
Sloan's All Merry and Bright --I like these as they are
quick and easy--if you get to them!

This is one of those projects that couldn't be completed
in one sitting--The mystery quilt along from
This is clue 2--I can't find my fabric for the first clue--
bummer!  But, step 2 is finished!

Okay, I'm tired now--so off I go to listen to a book
while I soak in the tub!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...