Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Autumn Love!


When I saw this pattern-I fell in LOVE!  After all, it is Autumn Love
by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet Blog

I love Autumn--anything with Autumn or Fall in the name is a winner
for me!
Besides, she does give a tutorial on each block on her blog--
what's to not like about that!

And She gives you a sewing guide to follow along--all you
lack are the simple shapes--I looked at this pattern for the
longest time--do I order the Simple Shapes?  
After all,
I have all the other Simple Shapes for her other patterns--
AND I never did the quilt...........

Was this different?  Would I order and then not follow
through?

Well, guess what?  I ordered the Simple Shapes for
Autumn Love quilt--of course!

Most of it is applique and I do enjoy stitching--


No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...