Thursday, September 27, 2018

I Thought I'd Never Finish!!

For some projects, it seems to me, they just go on and on............
I finally finished! with Toni Lorenz's pattern--granted it begin
June 26 and here it is September, I guess it wasn't all that long
The pattern is Shetland Hap Meets Estonian--it's a lovely lace
pattern--you can find on Ravelry.

I knit with my handspun cotton and went for the smaller size--
so glad I did--if not, I would be knitting forever!!


It came to bind off and loosely was the requirement--
That is where you can get technical--looking at
different bind offs--first, there is Grandma's Favorite bind off
Which is a backward crochet, which I did for a few stitches--

Then tried Stretchy Bind off, which is knit off through back loop--
Both work okay--there are other bind offs but
This project has been bound off and is ready for 
blocking!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...