Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Coming Along.......................

I began this Riley Blake Designs Quilt "Meet The Makers" of 2018
I love the look of the finished quilt--why begin another project when
you have 20+ waiting to be completed????? That's the question of
the time!
But, It's such a lovely quilt and I have fabric!
Just look at it!  Isn't this the prettiest thing you have ever seen?!
Well, almost!  It is lovely though! and right now I have 16 of the 
blocks done!! That's something to crow about, isn't it?


These are the first 8 blocks--I finally dug into my hand-dyed
fabrics--don't know why I was preserving them--they look
great in this block!

The second set of 8--done, finished--
well, of course, I don't have enough for the third set of 4--
do you hear that??  

Only 4 for the third set--


Along comes fourth block --
Love that video tutorials are given for each block and you
can stop and start where you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...