Saturday, July 7, 2018

Well, OKAY--


When I was making this Texas Flag quilt for our son,
I cut WAY sooooooo many 5" squares!  I had a pile of
reds, whites and blues--and I'm thinking--
what do I do with these?
Idea hit me that a disappearing nine patch would be
perfect way to consume all those extras--so
we begin to sew! and sew! and sew!
Till I had a pile of nine patch of positive and negative
patches--next decision, which way to cut those blocks.
I decided on cut through the middle both ways
and now you have more blocks to deal with--
how to set them??


This one works for me--but I tried several other ways
to place them

We're on the track to create a Quilt of Valor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...