Thursday, July 5, 2018

Quilting Time

Finally catching up with Fat Cat BOM for Christmas
and Halloween

Of course, a new pattern rolls around with the month--so
I'm not quite caught up!  These blocks are filled with
raw edge applique--which suits me just fine

This is the first block of the series--I opted to sign up
for reminders--only $5 for the year and each month,
there is a reminder in my email with each month 
listed with link--perfect for a slacker such as I
The camera eye sees colors different than your human eyes
When I decided to place the yellow "Y" on this gold
background, I thought it would work; once it's
photographed--not good!  will need to take it off
and replace with another color



Jingle! Jingle!  all the way!  Love her tree!

Hello Halloween--these mice are just so cute!

I don't do much purple-- but this ghost is ohh
so ghostly!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...