Monday, July 9, 2018

Let's Finish This!

There is a bin of pieces for a quilt--almost
looks like scraps--nope--these are the "parts"
for last November's Quiltville mystery
"On Ringo Lake"--it was free for several
months but not now--so glad I saved all
the monthly instructions/directions.
It looks like a mess--look again--there are some
assembled bocks--this clue is more time consuming,
the reason I put the box away

I was tired of working with all those small parts and pieces
Now, it's a go to a finish!  One small problem--can
you find it?
Blaring mistake once I begin again on this conquest--
the blue block in right hand corner is turned wrong!!
glad I found it!  It wasn't the only mistake either--

This is the finished block--all 50 of them!
I Have ONE!!  continue on....................
Here is my stack of 50 complete blocks--
now to find the next step in my files
to carry on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...