Friday, July 27, 2018

Magnolia Mystery

In the South, there are Magnolia trees everywhere!
and once again when this mystery was announced
last year--I was there--what can be wrong with magnolia
quilt?
nothing wrong--just let it linger too long


So many bias corners--trying to keep them from
stretching is difficult--and when quilts are placed
on the point, I have a time trying to keep the blocks
in order so I lay it out on the floor.
Now, to decide on the borders.
Actually, her directions would have you lay 
the quilt this way...
I'm so finished with this quilt--I want to get borders on
and forget about it!!  It will be a charity quilt or maybe
a Quilt of Valor as it is red, white and blue.
Borders added!  I like it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...