Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Storage...............

There are way more ideas for projects than there is time to create--
If one of those project ideas gets away from me, I could spend
hours down the rabbit hole looking for that one idea that 
escaped--in order to capture those projects, I'll make copies--
doesn't mean I'll make the project in the future,
but at the present time, it looks like a good idea!!

To store those UFO's and project ideas, I use the plastic
storage package that comes with sheets or other large
linen items.  These plastic bags are clear so you can see
at a glance what it is--this one is 2017 Pat Sloan's
Grandma's kitchen--Some day it will be finished!

This bag is collecting Buttermilk Basin's free Block of the Month
Mystery blocks--once again, you must get each month as it comes
along; otherwise, there is a charge.  I'll keep updated--in the
future I might-just might- make these blocks!

Those clear plastic bags have pockets on the inside--
I make notes of the projects in each bag

An empty bag just waiting for that special idea to pop off the
printer---

This bag contains Moda Bakeshop pattern designed by Crazy Mom Quilts
I've had a batik jellyroll for years and this pattern
uses just one jellyroll--now, it resides in  pouch

My quilter/knitter friend,  Colorado Judy shared with me
how she stores her projects--she uses these clear plastic bins--
great idea for a larger project, like the latest Bonnie Hunter
mystery.
It pays to keep some plastic items around--someone can always
find a good use for them!  The only problem--I'm must buy more
sheets--I have more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...