Friday, March 23, 2018

Back to My Childhood!

Deep down in the stash bin, I found this pattern!
It had been completely forgotten about--oh, so many
years ago did I begin this journey down

As the patterns surfaced to the light of day, the
challenge was on--can I finish these this year?


Oh, yes--how fun this project was when I begun 

I immediately went to the toy closet to search for
Crayons--I so love Crayons--I have several different ones.
Now, the challenge was--which ones should I use on this
crayon quilt project?  You see, I don't like to mess
up my crayons--isn't that stupid!? 

I picked out this tower of crayons to use--many colors to
choose from..........

such a wonder wheel of fun.  I felt like I was back in my
childhood--just coloring away......in the quiet of the night
I'm coloring to my heart's content--no one to tell me to
use such and such color or to color within the lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...