Sunday, March 25, 2018

!! Warping....................

Since my latest cotton towels have been woven, cut off the loom, hemmed, washed, tagged and bragged on--it is time for the loom to be warped again.  What will I weave next?  The obvious answer is more towels!  Especially since there is already a warp there--just tie on and weave!
I know it looks like one hot mess!
but it isn't!  I use this method often especially
when the warping pattern is twill set.

I'm tying on in sections--as I warp a few 
threads--these are my handspun cotton--white, brown
some blue/white combination--I'm also spinning
white cotton for the weft--

I keep my cross as I tie onto the warp--
it's a start--I hope to be weaving within the month--
got more spinning to do..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...