Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Being Speedy--OOPS!

I like to prepare several blocks for projects when I had time
to sit and cut--that way I can sew any spare minute I have
Cut out January block for Clementine SAL
provided by Fat Quarter Shop


I'm using bright colors--thinking this will be great children's
quilt.  This is February block all cut and ready to sew up!

I had just an hour to sew and speedily whipped through
February block--oh, it was going really well!
the block is all together--then I take it to the pressing table
and Crunch Berries.......

There is a mistake!  Doesn't help to be speedy--now, it will take
several minutes to unsew this block and right the half square 
triangle in the correct direction. 
Drats!  thought I was getting some sewing done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...