Sunday, March 8, 2015

There is a Finish to That Downtown Abbey Quilt!

"Your children get only one childhood"  Life Lessons According to Regina



Finally!!  There is a Finish!

I'm so far behind the deadline on this Downtown Abbey Quilt, designed by Lovebug Studios
Two more small blocks completed
 
Then another larger 12.5" block finished--you've must remember, that we are not making just one block at a time, we're making 6 of these!
 

Have you ever seen the saying on products "some assembly required"?  Well, I'm in the process of assembling all these blocks into one top.  Maybe, I should have looked at the finished top when it came out a few weeks ago, but oh no, I waited for the big reveal until I was ready to assemble--next time, I'll look and I assemble as I go ! 
,,
FINISHED!   

2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful. I love your colors. Good job catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy! glad to have that done--finished, completed!

    ReplyDelete

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...