Wednesday, March 18, 2015

1083 Stitches Minus 720 Equals 363!

"Growing old beats the alternative.....dying young" Life Lessons According to Regina

Is my math right?!  I cast on 1083 stitches last month and decreased according to the pattern down to 363--so I reduced by 720 stitches! 
And of course, I'm running out of yarn!  Now to rummage through my stash--what would work with these colors?  Hmmmm, let's see............................



  



I'm leaning towards the black or the top yarn that is on the shade of turquoise.
One small problem--the next clue contains beads and I'm not sure size 6 beads would fit over the top yarn, but would over the black--
here comes the next clue and we only decrease three stitches.
Stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...