Friday, August 7, 2026

Lost and Now Found part 1

Do You lose projects for years and then find them again?  
It seems that is what I do!  Projects that were worked on and maybe half finiished
Maybe--at the time stitching was going along on these cute little ones, there might have been some idea of how they were going to work together.
But, now that they have been found--what on earth is the final outcome?!!

sll stitched and ready to be assigned a setting--don't remember even where they came from; 
what blog? what website?  did a search to find them on Flickr!  of all places--still no idea how to complete—maybe potholders?  Maybe, squares for holiday wall hanging?

Then I came upon this!!  Joy McDonald is hosting a stitch along on her blog
Floral Baubles!  Perfect setting for my little critters!  Yes!  I love making star blocks! And the stitchery would be great for this setting! 
Thank you Joy for an idea when my brain was fried! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost and Now Found part 1

Do You lose projects for years and then find them again?   It seems that is what I do!  Projects that were worked on and maybe half finiishe...