Bring out the light board and the fine line markers--we're on an adventure!
Light boards are so handy even though they aren't used much
set it up, get a comfy chair, your pens, your pattern, your fabric
be seated and begin to trace
This is for the month of June--ready for the needle and thread
These patterns were started in 1997 when I purchased them from Plain and Fancy quilt shop, which is no more--at least, I couldn't find any connection to it.
These are the angels of the year--I remember so much fun to stitch--don't know why I didn't finish them at the time-probably my attention span!! Now, they are found again--here we go--
I even took white embroidery floss and dyed them with natural dyes. That twas the part I enjoyed the most!
January through May have been completed--June is under needle and thread now with July ready to stitch.
Why do I want to do these now? At the time, I purchased the patterns, I had a granddaughter--, but she grew up!! and she has a Boy! But, grandson has two boys and now a GIRL! These spirit angels will be made into a quilt throw for her! Yes, I have areason to finish!!
No comments:
Post a Comment