Saturday, August 1, 2026

Bring it On!!

I will not admit defeat!  Nope!  Will not!
Even if it seems all hope is lost
I'm sticking it out--
Even If it means I need to ripe out all the sock and begin again!

Case in point--somehow, as I was closing the toe,
stitches begin to fall off my needle!!
horror!

Be calm!  take your time--find the stitch and try to place it back on the needle

All is good!  stitches on even after a few minutes of panicing!

now, you did it!  continue on your conquest to close the toe

Finished!!  One down--first one of shortie sock pair

Beginning the second sock--I really like to knit two socks at the same time, but
this time, I was trying new needles--short circulars--didn't work in my favor
so back to the old way of knitting in the round!!
Now, I'm wondering--do I even like shortie socks??





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring it On!!

I will not admit defeat!  Nope!  Will not! Even if it seems all hope is lost I'm sticking it out-- Even If it means I need to ripe out a...