Thursday, February 2, 2023

I Heart You!

 February is Heart Month! in more ways than one!  Valentine's Day is special appreciation day for those we love or HEART!  So, in order to honor those we love, let's make it special every day!


Moda Fabrics is offering a special designer series throughout the month of February--Handmade Heart A Day!  How great is that?!  Even if you don't keep up with each day's offering--maybe, save those instructions for next year or another special occassion. 

I Heart You!  I need a home!   This project is awesome!  I finally made some Hearts to be place radomly around my traveling area.  When I see a note on FB about someone finding a Heart--it is always someone who was in need of finding that heart at that moment!  What better way to use my talents to make someone feel better?!

I made mine from hand-dyed, hand printed fabric that I've collected for years.  Instead of leaving to 'age' for another 10 years, I cut that fabric into heart shapes!  It was the most gratifing experience!  It only took a few minutes to complete a heart--added some trinkets that I have in my stash.
Now, to find the perfect spot to place them.
Do you need a home for your heart?  Then this is the location for you.  It was uplifting to make just these few hearts and now the fun begins to place the hearts in public view.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers

Leftovers!  What to do with leftovers?  Never know what to do with all these leftovers--hate to pitch them.  It's all good stuff and sho...