Friday, April 22, 2022

It Wasn:t Me!!

Word of the day!  Disclaimer: a statement that denies something, especially responsibility.

 Nope! Not ME!  I didn't do it!  Have you ever used an excuse to deny it wasn't your fault?  Of course, it wasn't your fault!!  I have the perfect card for you to pull when you need an excuse--a disclaimer card!

The other day I was cleaning out my desk nook and cubby holes and found this prize possession!
Years ago at our annual spinners conference, we had several spinners (you kown who you are!) claim they couldn't get their project finished--well, spinner, you had a whole year to accomplish that one task above all others that needed attention.  There were all kinds of excuses--"dog ate my fiber!; didn't hear the subject matter; it went down the toilet" etc. etc. etc.

One of our bright members came up with disclaimer card to use in case of charges made--"it was you"!
We can all relate to "it wasn't me" at some time in our lives!
so here you go--your own disclaimer ticket to pull at any time you see fit--
BUT, you can only use it once a day!  no more than that!  

Just accept responsibility and go with pride you claim even it it’s someone else's mistake!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...