Monday, April 25, 2022

Bevy Of Hats!!

Word of the Day:  Hope:  a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen; feeling of trust;

I'm not bragging--but I am!  I recently sent off these knitted hats to Linda's Hats For Hope
I like knitting hats--the above hats were done over a period of 2-3 years.  I just knit and save until I find a worthwhile cause.  This time I found Linda and sent them off to her for distribution.  I'm happy!
She's happy! and the recipient is happy!
If you don't knit, yarn will also be accepted.

Another great cause is Hats for Sailors, which has collected over 8300 hats for 2022!

Our Mission The Hat for Sailors' mission is to provide deployed sailors of the US Navy and the Coast Guard with handmade 100% washable wool hats made by loving volunteers from around the world. These beautiful hats are delivered in time for the December holidays, a bit of warm love and thanks to those who unselfishly take time away from their families to serve our Country.

Knots of Love is another opportunity to donate your knit and crochet items. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...