Thursday, November 18, 2021

Oh The Joy Of It All!

 Yes!  What a joy! we have in our lives!  Our great grandson is now 4 months old!  He's so fill of love and happiness!

No!  He can hold his own bottle--but mom is right there to assist if needed--he loves his
milk and can be a little 'piggie'.

Here is his four month photo--I don't know we started this trend--but I love it!  Since we aren't close enough to see him regularly--these photos are a big joy!!

And the hat I knitted for him sits perfectly on his head!  I was afraid it would be too small--but no, it fits just right!  I've got another one for him to wear at latter times when he grows more and a red one on the needles now
so quick to knit with instant gratification to boot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...