Tuesday, November 30, 2021

thinking--Warm Feet!

 Those cold winter days are creaking up on us!  If you have a warm head and warm feet--you trap all that warm body heat in!  So. I've been looking at sock patterns and of course more hat patterns to knit--wish I knitted faster--I'd give them as gifts.  

Frosted Branches, is free pattern and really neat looking pattern--it's a must to keep my feet warm and pretty!
Straight Laced by Jenanne Hassler's pattern is just how I like to knit my socks--two at a time on
two circular needles.
Rambles by Kate Poe looks quick and easy!
and then After Party Gals with their Christmas mystery sock countdown popped up!
guess I'll be knitting a pair of socks before Christmas--let's see how that works out!

clues will alternate between 3 Instagram accounts, so be sure to follow Artesanitarium, Mary E Rose Deisgns and Knitted in Switzerland to ensure you do not miss any clues.

You know what they (who are they anyway???) say--"Warm feet = Warm Heart!"  
In the meantime, as I knit--I'll pull on a pair of store bought socks to keep my feet warm! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...