Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Celebration!!


 Over the past weekend, we journeyed South to visit my mother--there were several of the family there to show our happiness as we celebrated her 101st birthday!!


Mother seemed overwhelmed with surprise when 
She entered the room.  We had reserved a hotel meeting room
For the celebration.  My brother picked her up from her assisted living facility.  We hadn’t seen her in over a year and half.  

My brothers and myself with Mother


We had a charcuterie board for refreshments plus my brother ordered a huge cake that we shared with hotel staff and assisted living residents.  
After all the planning and anticipation, it was All too quickly finished and we went out separate ways. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...