Thursday, July 15, 2021

Summer Time And The Living is.............................

Adding more flowers to my growing garden using
patterns from Coriander Quilts group--Spring Brook Blossoms
BOM--love this !!

Pat Sloan always is happening!  This seems like a quick mystery sew along--
Lap Size too--another perfect one to create for a gift

How about a Christmas in July quilt?  The pattern can be found at Lisa Capen Quilts--she even will
have videos each day beginning July 20--you can download the pattern now and
enjoy a head start to a Christmas quilt


I found another sew along--and the recipe is all there for you to begin and
end--this one comes from 2018--Summer Fun Quilt!
I'm digging these summer tops--never have anything to decorate with during
the summer.  check this out at Crafty Quilter




What will you work on during these dog days of summer?

Since June 26, I've been prepping for Tour de Fleece as those 100+ bike
riders do their best to stay in their lane and not crash!
I'm spinning on my brown cotton "fleece"--getting many bobbins single
spun and plied!  Yay for me!  Once I begin, I don't want to stop, but
dinner calls and chores wait--this will end July 18 and then I'll pick
up those menus and shopping trips to grocery and maybe, do a 
little dusting and sweeping!  But, for now, I'm in my happy place!  













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...