Wednesday, January 13, 2021

So Far So Good

 It's called progress!  Pulling out all my 2019/2020 UFOs--deciding which to tackle first--maybe, just maybe--the mojo is back!  It went away for awhile....................

First block from 2012 Year of the Stars
This is my first start from 2021 Year of Stars by Piece and Quilt
I decided to use my  hand dyed fabrics--which I have a bucket full!
Some are natural dyed--like the blue is indigo
and the yellow is Osage orange



Finished Little Village designed by Jessica Dayon---  It was fun to make all these little houses with
different settings.

Yay!  Finished!  Well, sort of--need to quilt and bind;
that will be some handwork to do later--this has alot of 
small pieces but I managed!










No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...