Monday, April 13, 2020

Naked As A.............................................................


Do you have a Naked TeaPot??
I do--in fact, many naked ones--
and I love teapots! and teacups!



During my younger days, I collected teapots and cups--such fun and then..............I ran out of room
This isn't all my pots by far--several more sit in my kitchen waiting for that special pot of tea to be made and poured!

I am ready for this mystery knit along so my teapots won't be naked anymore!
Here! is where you can sign up--begins April 13th-
Further info here and it's free if you join now and collect the clues before end of May!


No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...