Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Why Not?

I enjoyed knitting Winter Socks--why not--begin another pair of
mystery socks--

Laura Jenkins, Designer
Mystery socks will be knit top-down with a short-row heel and use increases, decreases and twisted stitches to make your self-striping yarn a little more than just stripey. Four
clues throughout month of March
 and since I didn't knit the February FLG--

why not--make these

Designed by Arienne Grey
There are plenty of little bits of yarn lying around that
will knit up quickly--Lacy too!

Why not? use up more of that stash yarn to knit
this delightful--and easy to knit quick hat


If I get these knitted, along with my regular March clues,
I'll be doing okay--otherwise,
I'll be saying "WHY NOT"


No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...