Monday, March 23, 2020

Taking My Own Advice..................

Yes, I give the best advice--so I'm taking that advice.............I pulled out all my stash bins in the studio and begin to look at the odd blocks on hand and I look over to the loom, partially dressed--
I'm ready to tackle what I can--
Found these blocks--they're 'orphans'--but, these will work great together--add borders
around the apron to bring up to 12.5"--then I have all these 2.5" rolls of binding that
I never used--perfect for something  

and the sashing between the blocks are 1.5" strips cut for another project that weren't used--
works here along with the binding cuttings--
Boy, I feel good!  Liberated!  I'm on a roll!  Cleaning up all these small UFO's
I found all these colorful blocks--why didn't I make more?  Anyway, these will work for an orphan quilt top for kids--Also have the start of an alphabet--will check to see what letters are missing--these will work great as borders--stay tuned for the results...........
adios for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...