Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Itsy Bitsy...................

I lay before you..............................several small itsy bitsy quilt blocks--which aren't easy to sew--
it's in your best interest, if you decide to make itsy bitsy blocks, to cut accurately!  When it states
1.5" square--be sure you cut that size--it's best to measure twice and cut once-
I started 2019 Mystery along with Kathleen Tracy's in 2019
somehow, it got lost in the shuffle or I just gave up
2020 rolls around and there is another mystery from
Kathleen--okay, I'm on this one--I've even caught up with each month
AND
I'm going back to finish the 2019 blocks--because I've seen the finished
itsy bitsy quilt--I love it!

Here are the 2020 blocks for January -March--

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...