Saturday, March 21, 2020

Self Containment.................Clears Up Bins

It's Amazing what you can find when you are bored and have plenty of time on your hands--
digging through my stash bins, I've found all sorts of 'lost' projects!

I remember working on this panel many moons ago--it's certainly one
of those forgotten pieces--just need to add couple of borders, quilt and bind--
perfect Christmas gift done!!

and then there are these pieces--ahh, I think I really want to forget about them totally!  What a pain to work this pattern!

But, I began and now I need to finish--there is no way I'm going to paper piece 58
maple leaves to go around the border--that was one reason it went to stationery bin--
finally, my brain said just do what you want!
Decided on 6" blocks--it will work just fine--besides I'm the maker and I can do what I want!

And this!! Oh My--I've been looking for this for months!!
I found it while digging in my scrap bin with all the loose pieces--
Why? was it there?  Doesn't matter-it's been found--just quilt
and bind and call it finished!!!
Hope you have found something to keep you occupied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...