Tuesday, March 31, 2020

And March Rolls Out.......................

Last day of March--it might have come in as a Lion but is it going out like a Lamb--“In like a lion, out like a lamb” has always seemed a straightforward enough proverb: when March starts, it's still winter, and by the end of the month spring has begun.
well, this March has been totally different for many of us............................incarcerate, my son calls it!  Not quite but it seems like it at times--and he works from home ALL the time--

So, what have you been doing during this "Stay Home" and Social Distancing sessions?

Me, I find anything to keep from doing housework or cooking-- I dug through another bin of stash items, looking for silk scarves (which my brain said I've got)--  What I found--was a whole big bin of hand dyed cloth!!  Pulled each piece out and thought "I remember when I did this piece" or I remember that workshop!

Found several shibori pieces that I did a million years ago with indigo

 Look!  Other pieces of natural dyed fabrics--a lot of the indigo was done when I demoed indigo dyeing at the plantation

Ohh, this is just the tip of the bin--I dug deep and found those silk scarves--which is doing some eco dyeing with--hopefully, I'll share those pieces soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...