Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Pool Noodle Sandwich

Pool Noodle Sandwiches--sounds interesting, doesn't it? No, I'm not eating those pool noodles but using them to sandwich my quilt tops with the backing and batting-- Never would have thought of this on my own--thank goodness, for youtube!! You can find everything on youtube--next, I'm looking up how to machine quilt my tops--not just stitch in the ditch either!!

There are several other videos that offer the same technique--each one is little different in how they use the noodles--one uses spray adhesive while the above one uses pins--straight and curved safety pins--give this a try and see how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...