Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Here Comes Fall!


I know it's coming!  It might not feel like Fall, but it's just
around the corner--I'm gearing up with lots of fall theme
projects plus pulling out my stash--



One of my favorite hangings is one I made years ago--fall leaves--I can feel the gentle cool breeze that makes the leaves weave in the air.  Jenny shares with you her quick way to make leaves!

Check out the blog for this awesome Autumn Stars quilt



Fave Quilts has some pumpkin theme banners, table runners

All People Quilt has the pattern for this lovely quilt.

There is no excuse for leaving fall on the cutting table--
sew, sew, sew!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...