Saturday, August 25, 2018

UPdate!! Disappearing Nine Patch

A new way to do disappearing nine patch blocks!!

I can take my nine patch blocks that I cut in half--
and make STARS!
I'm thrilled!

Check out this tutorial from 



Since I had all the blocks already sewn together--I spent an
evening 'frogging'--rip, rip, rip!  

My stars have white centers--because of the way I assembled 
my nine patches


The alternate blocks have red/blue centers
and now you want to see the finished quilt-----

I think this turned out super!  I'm quite pleased!
Will decide on inner and outer borders later--
definitely, the way to do Disappearing Nine Patch!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...