Sunday, August 5, 2018

Gifts Acomin'

When the Son posted a photo of his Texas flag quilt on Facebook,
there were various comments from friends and families--
the one that stood out the most was this one from
Brown headed daughter:

"Gorgeous job, Mom! I love it. Now maybe you want to work on a Colorado flag??"

Why Not I said to myself.

Searching that wonderful WWW- on Etsy-I found a "kit'
for just the right thing--A Colorado State Flag!
perfect!  The price was right--no need to buy a zillion fabrics
that I wouldn't use (well, that's not right--I would use
them in due time)  
Thinking this would be perfect for her Christmas gift, I began
that journey to "be" in Colorado for a short while as I
sewed and sewed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...