Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Stretching The Hands

Procrastination!  That is what I've been doing
with my knitting--Then--oops, it's time for another
clue to be published--
I seem so far behind!
I just haven't felt like knitting--
it's hot and the yarn becomes sweaty in
my hands.
Well, it's time to pick up the needles again

I enjoy knitting, when I begin-it's just getting
started again.  This is year long project with my
handspun wool/silk blend--lots of lace!

This was suppose to be a short project--well,
wasn't quite that for me--it just lingers in my
knitting bag--

 This is handspun cotton and it awaits my attention--
my intention was to do the shorter version so each
clue that came after the first was for medium or larger size
so my knitting became lost--Finally, the small size clue
became available--back to knitting this one soon--
There should be no Procrastination--just a lack of
motivation on my part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...