Saturday, August 11, 2018

Primitive Magazine--Fall!

Recently, I received my 2018 fall issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects--Holy SMokes!  This book is stuffed full of things I want to make...............
I LOVE everything about this Fall magazine!
So many exciting items to create!

Like this pumpkin hanging--Anything orange
is my motto--anything fall is the way to go!

The above hanging designed by Suzanne Wenzlick

Here we go sewing.....................
All Cut out and ready.......
Step One complete--I know the colors look off, but
it was under different lighting--the above photo is
more true

Now for the pumpkins--all five!

All finished--yet for backing and little quilting and 
then it's off to Colorado to brown headed daughter
as her birthday gift
Now, to decide which of the other projects in
the magazine I'll sew next--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk for JD

  Every April around this time of year, we sponsor a walk for our little great grandson, Jerry Daniel aka JD; he was born February 17, 2023 ...